Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Monday, October 31, 2005

A little accident

Gnonest unt I vere trfelling through ze Uldaman, beatink up ze dark iron dwarfes unt troggs zat are in zere. Mostly it vent hokay, but at vun part ve vere swarmed! Zere must heff been dozens uf zem, all ferociously attackink us at vunce. I tried my best, but zey got me.


Zey hit me so hard, zey drofe me into ze ground! Only my feet did stick out uf ze ground. Boy, did zat hurt. (Gnonest took ze photo, as my camera vuz buried under ze rock uf Uldaman at ze time)

2 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to get a life

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, zank you! Vhere could I get vun uf zose? Is zere a quest for vun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home