Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Alone in ze desert

Gnonest vuz nappink today, so I vent out to find some ghosts zat a goblin vuz lookink for. Gnonest didn't need to get zem anyvay. He doesn't like it vhen I go out alone. Ze last time I vent out alone, I bought ze sword from ze goblin. It vuz a luffly sword, made uf tin. Unfortunately, ze tin is not ze best for makink ze swords. It bent on ze first troll I vhacked viz it. Gnonest says zat I should not buy anyzink now unless he is arount to help me get ze good deals. Still, it vuz just ze desert of Desolace today. How much troubles could I get into?

I fount ze place zat ze goblin vanted me to look in. It vuz called ze "Valley uf Bones" (ooooo, scary stuff, kiddies). I saw vhy efter I looked zere for a little vhile - it vuz full uf bones, boz ze valkink sort, unt ze lyink down sort. I mean, look at ze bones!

I vunder vhut zose zinks vere? Zey are big, like ze giants, but zey heff ze pointy teeth like ze dragon. Unt ze spear like some uf ze naga. I'm sure zey voult heff been quite fearsome when zey veren't all bones like zey are now.

Here I em in vun uf ze mouzs uf ze big bones. Zey aren't so scary now.


I forgot to take ze picture uf ze pile uf dead ghosts zat I collected for ze goblin, but you can imagine ze pile, can't you? It vuz quite high, I assure you. I'm not sure how I killed ze ghosts, as I zought zat ghosts vere already dead. Still, vhen you vhack zinks hard enough, zey fall down, unt zese ghosts fell down vhen I vhacked zem.

Efter I killed ze ghosts, I vent lookink for ze goblin again. Boy, he vuz hard to find! I vent all ofer ze place looking for him. I vuz afraid I might heff to fill up my strider's tank again. I had switched it to ze diesel, for ze economy, you know. I vusn't sure if I vould be able to find any in ze Desolace. Fortunately, I found ze goblin in ze souz end uf ze kodo grafeyard. He vuz fery happy to see me, unt gafe me a nice shield for brinkink him ze dead ghosts.

So, I got back to ze Booty Bay, viz nozink for Gnonest to chastize me for, except maybe for goink out vizout him. Zis time. Next time ve vill go back to ze mine at Uldamon, I zink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home