Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Monday, March 21, 2005

More huntink in ze Vetlands

Vell, Gnonest unt I vent back to ze Vetlands last night. I just couldn't face any more Orcs in Redridge. Unfortunately, I dropped my camera on ze griffon ride ofer, so I don't heff any photographs of ze fun ve had.

Unt fun ve had! It vus so exciting -- I zought ve vould just be huntink dinos unt crocolisks, but instead ve vent efter Pirates! Undead, ghostly Pirates! Oh, you should heff been zere! Ghostly marines unt sailors efferyvhere. Unt undead captains as vell. Effen neater, zey changed us into undead lookink! I don't know how many times I almost attacked Gnonest zinkink he vus an undead sailor comink after me. It took a vhile, because zey vere most fearsome, unt ve vere chased back many times. Fortunately, ve finally managed to get zis ball zat vus causink zem to be ghosts unt all -- an Evil ball -- ze Cursed Eye of Paleth. Now, ve need to clean ze eye. I suggested a system uf brushes unt vater jets zat I heff constructed, but ze guy said ve had to take it to Stormvind instead. Vell, I can still use my device to clean my armor unt stuff.

I need to get a new camera, zo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home