Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Night Elves unt bunnies

Vhile ve vere in ze Night Elf city, Gnonest unt I noticed zat zere vere a lot of young little elves runnink around. It seems zat if ze Night Elves live forever zat zey shouldn't need a lot of children, no? Ve sought it vus strange, but I developed a zeory.
My zeory is zat Night Elves are related to bunnies. Bunnies breed very fast, unt zere are alvays a lot uf young around. Unt bunnies heff long ears, just like ze Night Elves. I mean, look at ze picture of Anor I post next. He's got ears like two bunnies!
Gnonest says zat he heard zat ze Night Elves vere related to Trolls. Zat makes sense too, as Trolls heff long ears as vell. Unt zey heff long teez too, just like ze bunnies!

It all makes sense!

Gnolly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home