Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Ze goot news!

I tolt you I vould heff goot news soon, unt now I can tell you -- I vuz visitink ze varriors guild recently, unt zey said zat because uf all uf ze hard vork I heff been doink, I vould heff more respect arount zere. Zey efen said I could vear ze plate armor now! You can't see it in ze picture below, but I em vearink a new metal belt zat Anor sent me. Unt Gnonest gafe me ze efen nicer gift, but I don't heff any photos uf it yet -- he gave me enough money to buy ze mechanostrider! Now I can run arount viz ze big boys! It is so much fun! Ze smell uf ze oil leakink unt coal burnink also help to cofer ze smell uf me in ze jungle as vell.

Oh, unt Gnonest has been permitted to build ze portals now. Zey are a vay to move to ze cities more quickly zan by gryphon, and zey kind uf tickle vhen you jump zrough zem. Here he is makink vun to go to ze Stormvind city.

Here ve are heffink a celebratory dinner uf pork to congratulate ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home