Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Efen shorter

Gnonest unt I vent off to ze Stranglezorn jungles. You vould not belief how hot it is in my armors in zat place. I zink I may suffer from ze jungle rot soon. I sveat, I stink, unt I sveat some more. Fortunately, Gnonest knows many coolink spells, so I stay near himr, or ze beasts he is castink zem at.

Zere vere zese people zere zat ve vere supposed to kill. Somevun said zey were bad, unt zat vus enough for us. Zey did attack us, zo I guess zey aren't fery nice. Vun uf ze magic-usink vuns used a spell on me to make me smaller. I guess he zought it vould make me less fearsome. He died shortly zereafter. You can see ze results below. I em almost as small as Tinsel! Fortunately, it did not last fery long, unt soon I vus back to my full Gnomish height.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home