Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Latest excitement

Vell, I heff been so excited lately, I heff been forgettink to post here.

Ze excitement started early last veek vhen I got a bunch uf items in ze mail. Vun uf ze items vus a mysterious package from Shadecrank. I must heff mentioned him in ze past. He is a Gnome who is tryink to start a guild to recover Gnomeragan from ze beasts zat heff taken it ofer. Vhile Gnonest unt I are not from zat fair city, ve heff boz attempted to sign ze guild charter. Unfortunately, ve heff boz been unable to, but ve are vorkink on it. Ze package from Shadecrank vus a luffly mechanical squirrel! I vus so excited -- ze vorkmanship vus magnificent, unt besides, it vus quite cute.
Sadly, ze new squirrel (vhich I heff named Tinsel, because I luff Tin) unt Ludvig did not get along viz vun anozer. Ludvig vould nibble on Tinsel's ears, unt Tinsel vould hide zinks under Ludvig (if you know vut I mean). I zink ze conflict got too much, unt Ludvig ran avay, leavink only some tufts uf fur in Tinsel's box as a partink shot.

Efen more excitink zan all uf zis, zo. Gnonest unt I vent into ze Razorfen Kraul. Vut a mess zat vus! Zose zinks don't just look like piggies, ze place vusn't clean at all. Still, ve found ze Roogug (ze piggie viz ze Oil uf Phlogiston zat I needed). Unfortunately, he vus surrounded by ozer piggies. Only zrough ze might uf Gnonest unt I, unt a goot deal uf fearsome strategy, did ve defeat zis Roogug (I vill post ze pictures later). So now, I heff my fire hardened hauberk armor! It is strong unt hard, unt I zink it vill protect me greatly. I vill also post a picture uf me in zat soon.

Finally, Gnonest unt I heff travelled to ze far-off Desolace. Vut an awful place! No snow, unt I heffen't efen found any iron yet, let alone Tin. Vell, hopefully ve vill find somezink around zere soon. I em learnink to make ze steel soon, unt I zink I vill finally be able to mine ze Mizril in zat Charred Vale soon. Zen, I vill make ze vunders!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home