Gnolly!

Ze stories uf ze fearsome Gnome varrior, Gnolly! Unt Gnonest.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Into ze vetlands!

Hokay, how should zese zinks start?

Dear diary? No, zis isn't a diary, it's a blog. Dear Blog? No, zat sounds like I am writink viz a plug up my nose. Vunce upon a time? No, zat doesn't vork. It vus a dark unt stormy night? Yah, zat vorks. Except it vusn't night. So it vusn't dark. Unt it vusn't stormy. But you get ze picture, right?

Gnonest unt I vere gettink a little bored viz Redridge Mountains, so ve decided to travel to Auberdine, in ze Elf lands. It vus interestink. More stone zere zan I zought zere vould be, but it vus all still pretty green. I even saw zis zink zere. Big ting, but it didn't zreaten us at all. Good zink.

Elf Lands vere nice, but ze green vus getting to us. Ve helped zis prospector (as I vus hopink he had access to some minerals), but he vus just lookink for some fossils. So, ve vent to ze Vetlands, as ze prospector mentioned anozer prospector. Before I knew it, ve vere surrounded by Murlocs! Vell, I vus surrounded. Gnonest vus sleepink, or drinkink, or somezink. Fortunately, I fought off the zree of zem. Unt more later, viz Gnonest's help. I really don't like ze Murlocs. Noisy gurgly beasts, but at least zey heff ze decency to die viz noise. Unt die zey did, I assure you.

After ze Murlocs, ve set forz vurzer inland. Ze prospector said zere vus a mine, or excavation or zumzink unt I vanted to find it. Zere vere dinosaurs everyvere! Not ze nice dinos eizer, but nasty, sharp clawed toothy vuns. Ve killed a bunch, unt found some nice artifacts. Unt TIN! More tin. I luff tin, almost as much as I luff copper. Unt silver. Unt iron. But I em gettink distracted. I vus tellink a story. Ve killed a bunch of zose dinosaurs unt found a tablet zat ze prospector had been lookink for. Not as nice as silver, but it vus OK. Not even as nice as tin. Ah, tin. I luff tin. Oh, I'm vanderink again. Hokay, so ve got zis tablet, unt ve gave it to ze prospector. He read ze inscription on it, unt zis ghost appeared! Ze ghost said somezink about, "Beware tryink to learn about ze past, or it vill endanger your future." Or zumzink like zat. Zen he disappeared.

So, it vus a fun time. I killed a lot of Murlocs unt dinosaurs, unt ve saw a ghost. Unt I collected a bunch of dinosaur eggs. I vunder vhat I can cook viz zem? I must look up a recipe. Oh, unt I got more tin. I luff tin...

Gnolly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home